Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Think Pink...

...we're having two girls!!!!

I had a feeling that Baby A was a girl, but I never really thought that there would be two! My mom has said all along that it was two girls and it was pay back time since I was such an angel*wink wink* growing up.

Knowing the genders and feeling them move around makes this feel so much more real. We are both so excited. I'm ready to start shopping and decorating the nursery and Mike is ready to start on his honey-do list.


Sorry-the pictures are a little blurry.


Baby A was facing head down with her face against my back so it was hard to get a good picture


Baby B was much more cooperative and was waving her hand like crazy!

5 comments:

  1. You and Mikey are going to be such wonderful parents to your baby girls - they'll both have Mike wrapped around their fingers :) Loved looking at all of the photos last night at dinner and love seeing you so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. goosebumps! Can't wait for the Kocher girls to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kim!! What wonderful news =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you and Mike! I absolutely love that you're having twin girls...Adorable! Looking forward to following your blog and keeping up on the adventures to come. xoxo Crystal

    ReplyDelete