Sunday, May 2, 2010

I finally did it...

After years of following my friends and families blogs, I decided they may want to follow mine too...especially now that Mike and I have more to share!

Sooo, here goes! Friday marked the 16th week into my pregnancy. I can't even tell you how great it is to be out of the 1st trimester. Even though I'm experiencing more symptoms now (tired, cranky, tired, bloated, tired, hungry and more that I won't share:)) I finally feel and look pregnant and can breathe a sigh of relief that we are out of the "danger zone".

All weekend I thought I was feeling gas bubbles in my tummy, but as I'm writting this, I'm beginning to think my babies have started to give me love taps.

Here's a picture of them at 12 weeks:
BABY A-Not the best picture. There really is arms and legs!


BABY B-Waving hello!


Mike wants to document my growing belly each month. As long as I don't get too huge I'll keep sharing! This was my first day of officially wearing prego pants!

8 comments:

  1. I am SOOO happy to see you guys doing a blog. Can't wait to watch it all and meet those two precious babes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yahoo! Welcome to bloggie world...you are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like that I had to find out about this by looking at my Google Analytics. But I'm loving the update and baby photos! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! How exciting that you're having twins!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!! I am so excited for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blogging world Rothie and Mike. I'm so excited for you two and the adventures that are to come.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOODNESS I am so excited for you! I have an obsession with twins, you are in for such a treat - AMAZING!!!! So happy for you and Mike - can't wait for the exciting times ahead!

    ReplyDelete