Sunday, May 23, 2010

Half Way There...

19 Weeks...


I can't believe that I'm already half way through the pregnancy! My doctor considers twins "overdue" at 38 weeks and on average twins arrive around 35 weeks, so it may be even closer.

I'm definitely feeling and looking much more preggers. Working out, bending over, sleeping and being on my feet all day are becoming a little harder.

I had a little scare last week while working in Oregon...none of the twin pregnancy books tell you that round ligament (growing pains) pains hurt so bad that they make you double over in pain and cry...I seriously thought I was having contractions. Luckily, I was traveling with my co-worker and after a trip to the ER, everything checked out perfect. While it was very scary, I was excited to get another quick peak of the babes. I tried to look between the legs, but it was really hard to tell, I did see a lot of Baby B and I'm thinking it may be a girl??? Needless to say, after two scares in Oregon, I think the state has cursed me and my traveling days may be over.

As long as the babes cooperate tomorrow, we'll find out the sexes! As you all know, I am NOT a very patient person and have been waiting and waiting for this day to come so I can get start decorating the nursery. Stay tuned...


6 comments:

  1. You look adorable Rothie! I can't wait to find out the big news - boys? girls? boy & girl? What will it be??? I'm sure you won't get much sleep tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to find out! Text me right away! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I can't wait! I had a dream on Friday night of what they were, can't wait to see if it's true! I will be talking w/you tomorrow... You look so cute! See you tomorrow night for calzones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO EXCITING!!!! You have to post as soon as you find out - good luck!! My gut is saying 2 girls???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute! I am excited to find out what you are preggers with! As if twins weren't exciting enough!

    ReplyDelete