Monday, April 1, 2013

2013

Oh hey there blog! I haven't forgotten about, it just seems that every time I sit down to do a post I either get halfway through, get interrupted or I'm honestly just too tired!

I'm going to try and get some updates done for the first half of the year but one of our highlights so far was a trip to Costa Rica. With no kids. Just Mike and me. And it was so fabulous that we took about 4 pictures. We drank, we ate, layed by the pool and did a couple of hikes. Then slept, drank and ate some more. The trip was a little too long (8 days) but it was so amazing to just relax with just the two of us.

First leg of the trip was up to the Arenal Volcano. Go figure, it rained for two days in the rainforest.


"zoo" at the resort in Arenal

Finally at the beach in Playa Conchal.

All inclusive is a bonus for drinking

I can't remember what these are called. Some type of cross between a monkey and an ant eater. I never saw any monkeys:(

But we did see these huge iguanas everywhere. One fell out of the trip on top of Mike.

And I think I drank about 15 of these. Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment