Thursday, July 21, 2011

9 months and a couple weeks

Oh my, where has the time gone? I'm little late posting the 9 month picture but there just isn't enough time these days.
Here is what the girls have been up to:
  • Emma got two teeth at the same time right around 9 months and Avery just started to get two too. Crossing our fingers, but so far they haven't had any "teething" symptoms.
  • Avery learned to push herself into sitting position and then started crawling two days later. And she's off...everywhere, into everything.
  • Emma is just happy to sit up and clap her hands. If she really wants something she just rolls around and inches on her tummy. I'll be surprised if she crawls before she walks.

If you look closely you can see her teeth!


I'll post some more pictures soon. I will have much more time in a couple weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Yes you WILL have more time!!! I can't wait to play with you! Adorable pics because you have adorable girls:) Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEKS! They are soooooo adorable i want to eat them up!!!!! Just the sweetest little smiles, ever! I am so excited for you to be able to be with them more - they dont know how lucky they are to have such a wonderful mommy! Hope to see them soon. XOXO

    ReplyDelete