Thursday, January 13, 2011

3 Months!

I can't believe A&E are already 3 months!!! It is so crazy how fast they change!
I've yet to capture it on camera, but they are both smiling and talking like crazy. Avery just discovered her hands and Emma has rolled over from her stomach to back a couple of times-she hates tummy time! Emma loves eating her hands and Avery is content kicking around for hours.

Emma started sleeping through the night last week! Avery is still up once a night but I don't complain...feeding one baby is a breeze!

As much as I want them to stay small little girls I can't wait till they start laughing and playing with toys. I wish I could bottle up each and every moment so I can remember it all...Happy three month birthday my little loves!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my lordy, Avery seriously is your mini-me. She even has the same look on her face that I know ive seen on her mother before :) They are getting so big! Cant wait to see them soom! Give them both hugs and kisses. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH KIM!! Your girls are so ADORABLE! YAY for good sleeping! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Marge, if Avery is on the right :) They're both soooo adorable. Wow, 3 months already? Too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missing cuddling with these twinsies for sure. Happy 3 month bday girls!

    ReplyDelete