Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A couple weeks of firsts

First real bath!
Avery loved it so much she fell asleep!
First walk around Greenlake on a beautiful fall day. Why can't everyday is Seattle be like this?


First nap with Daddy.
First visit from their new BFF Charlotte. We can't wait till we are her size!

And my first time at home alone with the babes. I cried for about an hour after Mike left for work, but we made it through the day on our own with a trip to the doctor and another walk around Greenlake. I'm not going to lie, it is really hard, but seeing precious moments like this, makes it all worth it!

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute!!!! I've decided it's better I moved from Seattle because I do not think I would EVER work, if I knew those babies were available for walks around greenlake and naps :) Can't wait to meet them and catch up!

    ReplyDelete