Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The girl's room

This post is long overdue! The nursery has been finished for a while now, but our old computer finally pooped out and I couldn't download any pictures. I convinced Mike that we should buy a new laptop now so I have something to keep my busy while we are waiting. After many reccomendations from friends, we made the switch to the Apple MacBook. LOVE IT!

I still have some little things left to do (like fill the picture frames) but other than that everything is all ready for Emma and Avery!
Louie and Bella are ready for the girl's to arrive too!


11 comments:

  1. OMG...what a DREAM twins room rothie!!!! I absolutely LOVE it. Can't wait any longer...come on girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks amazing Rothie! You and Mike did such a great job. Love it!! Now you just need your beautiful baby girls to arrive so they can enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love it, it is so gorgeous! Now if it only had occupants... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Kim!! I've always loved those trees in nurseries! I love all the details, especially that adorable pink side table and the curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOO cutee!!!!!!!!!!!! I heart it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rothie the room looks beautiful! You did a fantastic job! Those girls will look so cute in their little matching cribs!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roth, those rooms could not be any cuter!!! I hope to be in that room, holding one of those two babies (or both at the same time) when I'm in Seattle this week or next.... start pushing :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling, darling, darling...can't WAIT to get my hands on those girls! Hang in there friend-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable room! The tree is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness - SO GORGEOUS Kim!! What a perfect nursery for your baby girls - can't wait to see them snuggling away in there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The nursery is soo adorable! I can't wait to meet Emma and Avery.

    ReplyDelete